New HDTV - Freesat HD and sky stopped together?
Hey guys, ive just bought a new HDTV (Panasonic Viera TXL42D25B).
I am have problems connecting all of my boxes.
The TV comes built in beside freesat HD...i have the problem where:
- If i connect the wires one road, freesat HD works and sky does not.
- if i connect the wires another way, Sky works and Freesat HD does not work.
I have gone it connected so that sky works, but this means i cannot watch the HD channel on the freesat.
Is there anyway i can get both working together?
Answers: If you've get Sky you don't need the Freesat it comes from the same satellite. Unless you've get 2 dishes or a quad LNB they can't work together because there won't be a signal. Source(s): Common sense.
- Using digital cable beside an Olevia HDTV?
- If i buy an lcd t.v. and i own digital cable do i still enjoy to buy the hdtv cable?
- What TV (and other?) settings should I anger near to capture the best possible element for my Wii on an HDTV?
- Why are my HD channel not fitting my HDTV peak?
- Are within any coupon codes for Samsung LN40B650 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV?