Samsung plasma tv flashing to black?
I've had this 42" plasma TV for about a year and a partially.
Watching certain programmes on Sky the screen will get going to randomly start flashing to black quickly after goes back to the programme, although usually if the programme is on alike shot it will keep flashing till it changes.
Sometimes it happen throughout a whole programme and is really annoying.
Does anyone have any direction as to how I could fix this ?
Answers: --- sounds like your main board is any going out or needs to be re-seated. Look for a repair shop what will give you a free estimate.
- What is better a plasma or a LCD?What is the best brand to buy?
- Insurance for plasma TV already compensated for?
- I hold a Panasonic Viera TH-46PZ8OU plasma and adjectives of a sudden am getting a no signal message. Any suggestion?
- I want to know which would be better LCD or Plasma? I am looking to buy between 47-50 but dont know which 1?
- What is the approx immensity of a brand hot boxed 32 inch plasma/lcd tv?